Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Something Simple


Client: Her mom is recently widowed and wheelchair bound. They are redoing her bedroom; and she wants it to be a peaceful place as she spends most of her time there. She needs something that is pretty but practical. 

Gen: I am off on my search for pretty, practical & including the requested color blue. Found  are three nesting boxes that are earth friendly; and lined in navy ribbon. In each box will have a surprise treat: a letter from daughter, book from favorite author and puzzles of her favorite sort. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was definitely a hit! My mom loved these boxes. She was also pleasantly suprised to find them filled with goodies. I was instructed to only buy one thing but this gift allowed me to break the rules and place things inside the gift. Great Job! Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect gift.